this is great. Where you gonna knock out flames in the type or color the letters like fire or anything or was it a one color thing? Too bad they canned this one, could have been fun... oh well.
Thanks Ian! I always liked this one but probably should have done something like you suggest- that may have sold it! I def had some knocked out flames in text but not w this layout. Thanks for stopping by--
this is great. Where you gonna knock out flames in the type or color the letters like fire or anything or was it a one color thing? Too bad they canned this one, could have been fun... oh well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ian! I always liked this one but probably should have done something like you suggest- that may have sold it! I def had some knocked out flames in text but not w this layout. Thanks for stopping by--
ReplyDelete